Garrett got invited to a birthday party for twin girls in the ward. He was very excited. These are the birthday cards with his name in them. We has decorating his letters so that is why there are extra lines. He is getting better at printing.
Emme and her first barrette. Her hair is getting long enough to put little ones in! She has her first tooth, bottom left!Mabelle continues to love shoes. She is constantly putting new ones on and must have a pair on almost always. Here she did not have enough feet apparently so she put them on her hands aswell.
Today Ashton was sick so I took all the kids to church. At first I thought no way it can't be done, then I thought well in this ward you don't get any sympathy for not having your husband at church because so many men work shift work and are not always there. Also I thought it would be easier for Ashton to rest if I took Mabelle with me. Well we have a lot to work on. They were terrible! At one point at the end I had taken them both out and sat them on chairs in an empty class room. I was mad and I wanted them to sit and be quiet. Well they were basically laughing at me and Mabelle was blowing raspberries at me. I was so mad so of course I used every threat I could, no tv, no wii, no computer. It did not seem to matter. Another highlight was Mabelle running away from me through the parking lot while I run to keep up and beg Garrett to keep up so he won't get run over either and Emme was falling out of my arms. Sorry for that I just had to get it out!
Anyway this is what Garrett wore today. I made the bow tie and I loved it! The hat in the later picture was not part of my plan and later became a bad idea as he filled it with pencil crayons and would repeatedly put it on his head….
we set up our little slide on the deck and hopefully one day we might have a backyard with grass but for now this will have to do.
This is Mabelle when we went for a walk the other week. She likes to walk with her hands in the air. she also likes to walk far away from us!
I went shopping at the mall here. There were two girls from the ward going so I went a long. I didn't realize we would be so long and I didn't find anything. I thought about this hat but it didn't fit great so I left it.
THis is our last week of swimming lessons, Hallelujah!!! It has also been so nice this past week, we went to the park and the splash park. it has been nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine. I work this week and so Ashton's mom is coming up for the weekend. it will be nice to have her but I dread working…
Love you lots,
Alison






2 comments:
That sounds so hard. I wish I could have been there to help. Good pictures though. Your kids are super cute
I think that it is cute that Mabelle likes shoes, so does Blake.
Post a Comment