Thursday, June 7, 2012

Amy's Birthday

So what you must be 29, right?  We love you Amy, when I think of you I think of someone who knows how to get things done! When you put your mind to something you are unstopbable. I think of a great mother, you may lose it sometimes but my kids watch way more TV than your kids.  I think of Beauty, you are beautiful and always have been, I am always proud to tell people you are my sister. You know how to have fun and you can dance, I don't know why that one surprised me but I remember being younger and I was impressed by your moves!  I love that you live closer than Ontario and we can see more than before.  I love talking to you on the phone almost everyday.

A little disclaimer, please don't judge me in this video this was take…maybe 5. It is harder to get all the children happy and in one place.

Love Alison

4 comments:

Ashton&Alison said...

Also Mabelle is chewing on bits of her microphone!

Laura Lucas said...

That was awesome!! good job!!!

Laura Lucas said...

my favorite part is when Garret says "it is going to be your favorite"

Rebecca said...

So cute I can't wait to see your kids. We should all live on the same block.