Sunday, March 11, 2012

My crazy family






These first pictures were at the beach on Dec 3 When we were still in Victoria I felt like i should take Anastasia to the beach everytime she asked because we new that soon it would be gone. Here is one of our last trips. 



This one I like to call Tintin.








Aren't they so cute together. Just two days apart I think they planned it. 






This was our Christmas shot don't they look so happy to go to church




Blake is two. Brian and i had so much fun decorating the cake. 



This was the second day of snow in Victoria this winter, it was January. 
This is a little out of order but here Anastasia is decorating the tree. She love it. She kept on saying how beautiful the tree was. 



Leaving Victoria



This is in our basement in Regina. 

1 comment:

Laura Lucas said...

So many cute pictures. I'm already so excited for Christmas.