Friday, March 2, 2012

TORONTO










Hello Family, I wanted to send some pictures from my trip to Toronto. I had a great time, and I know Garrett had a great time in Beaumont. The best part of the trip was having Stephen and Krista come join us. Finley and Elijah are so cute and it was nice to hang out with them. They met me at the mall and we did a bit of shopping. that evening we went swimming, I kept thinking Elijah needed help and that he was close to drowning but he always made it. We went out to eat and Ashton joined us and then we had a big sleepover! It was nice to stay up late and talk. Then the next day they took me to church, we had lunch and then they needed to get back home to break into their own home…
Ashton and I went swimming that night and I burnt my skin off from all the chlorine, or at least it felt like it. Ash was not a huge fan of the course but he said it wasn't bad. We flew home early the next morning. Emme was great on both plane rides, she did have one blow out but we recovered nicely. It was nice to hold her and give her a lot of attention. Three nights was long to be away from our other kids but they did not seem to notice. I wish we were closer to Stephen and Krista it was so enjoyable to spend time with them. That little Finely is as cute as ever. I hope you like the pictures, I just took them on my ipod so I wouldn't have to carry around a camera.

1 comment:

Laura Lucas said...

Emmeline is so big! I love the pictures. Thanks for posting.