Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fun Times

I looked over our pictures as of late and notice we have been lucky to either have been visited or have gone visiting, many family members. Laura surprised me for my birthday, (I started crying) it was so nice to have her here. We spent our days with children and our night sewing. Unfortunately our skirts did not turn out as fabulous and they looked in our heads. I guess there is something to be said for using a pattern?! I still wore mine to church on Sunday! Then I hurt my back so we drove down to moms house.
I have run out of time and will just post this.
Alison




2 comments:

Laura Lucas said...

So fun! Happy I could visit. I had a great time.

Rebecca said...

I wish I could visit without my kids sometime.
What was I doing in that picture I look ridiculous.