The frist picture is of the quilt I made for amy's baby, second is to show off Mabelle's two huge bumps on her head, third I was trying to get a picture with Mabelle and I took off my glasses for the picture, she got mad and insisted they go back on, fourth Cole and Mabelle hanging out on Alison's couch, last one is from one of the many lunches I ate at Alison's. I'm really going to miss having them so close. And not just because they fed me on a regular basis but I love spending time with that wonderful family. The frist video is Garrett showing off his moves. The second is of the girls posting for a picture. Enjoy!
I love the pictures and the video. I miss you guys so much and i can't wait til Christmas to see you. Did you know that Costco Has Christmas stuff already.
3 comments:
For some reason I couldn't watch the first video? But so cute, we already miss you. Good post!
I had a really hard time uploading it. I'll try uploading it in its own post.
I love the pictures and the video. I miss you guys so much and i can't wait til Christmas to see you. Did you know that Costco Has Christmas stuff already.
Post a Comment