Alison
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Some Big First around our place
We have had some fun things happen lately. First of all my fever broke today so I am finally feeling better. Mabelle went to church with her Aunt Laura and Uncle Randy. We have been working with Mabelle to walk. She has not really been interested but I need her to walk so I don't have to carry her anymore. Here are some of her fist steps. Also some of Garrett vacuuming, this is a first and also very exciting for me! Garrett has also been watching You Tube clips of Disneyland lately and he is ready to go and infact asks to go quite often. I told him we need to wait for this baby and he said "Another baby Mabelle?" I told maybe or maybe a baby Garrett, he wasn't to happy about that but at least that buys us some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is great! She took her first steps! Randy was happy she started walking right after she spent the morning with us. He had been walking with her right before we dropped her off.
Post a Comment