Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Babysitting the Heaths





Everyone was asking how my day went babysitting Micah and Lincoln. Garrett and Micah did not always get along, but Linc was great. He was always listening and just nice to have around. First of all Garrett wanted to hold my hand as we were walking to the park. THis was hard because I was pushing the stroller with Mabelle and Micah. THis picture is the solution we came up with. Then there was a "space ship" a this park and they really liked it.
Alison

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the pictures, so cute. I'm so impressed that you handled all of them on your own when you were sick.

stephen pederson said...

Those boys are so cute holding hands. You're very creative!

stephen pederson said...

That was actually Krista that made that comment. I forgot that I'm in under Steve!