Sunday, February 6, 2011

Return to the Freezing North





All should know this by now... WE ARE MOVING BACK TO EDMONTON! I am excited! But there are lots of things about Vancouver Island and particularly Duncan I will Miss. We have a wonderful ward that has been very welcoming. Sitting with Brother and Sister Lust in sacrament meeting. I have become really good friends with a sister in our ward and she has been teaching me how to quilt. Our biking friends and the beautiful weather that allows us to enjoy biking all year round. The beautiful forests with huge trees, but most of all I will miss..... the Smith Family!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you Laura. Had I known that i was in the first picture I would have tried to look a little more normal. We will miss you so much.

Rebecca said...

I showed the pictures to Anastasia and she asked where Uncle Randy was.

Ashton&Alison said...

I miss them all the time! You girls look great.

Ashton&Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.