We had an impromptu gathering for Micah's 2nd birthday. We had pull apart pork in burritos and then Amy made a cake. We of course had some problems with everyone wanting to blow out the candles and Micah got good at it so she would blow them out before Cole got his turn. Linc was also in a bad mood when we were singing but I took pictures of him anyway and that only made him even more mad. Of course I thought the whole thing was hilarious! Here are some pictures, wish you all could be here with us. I also snuck in a picture of me and the kids with our Valentines day flowers. Ashton got Mabelle pink baby carnations (isn't that so cute!)
Love Alison
2 comments:
thanks for putting up those pictures! i got so excited when i saw the title and thought that amy had finally posted on the blog... oh well. i can help her start when i am back
I love it. I feel bad that when you wanted to video chat that my kids were asleep. Anastasia would have liked the pink cake.
Post a Comment