Brian's family has a blog and they quite enjoy it. I thought that we could give it a try. I didn't consult with anyone before doing it so if you guys do not want on and would rather email each other that is fine with me. Just let me know what you think. Here are some pictures of Blake's birthday and of Anastasia wearing a dress that I used to wear.
4 comments:
I don't know how to blog yet, but I will give it a try. I love that Blake is so completely unimpressed by his present, and Anastasia looks great.
It is really easy. The only thing that is annoying is the pictures sometimes take a long time to upload.
I don't know much about them either but I am excited to learn. Just wondering if everyone has control over the lay out of the page? not criticizing.. just wondering.
No, only I have control over the layout....but I'm open to suggestions.
Post a Comment