file://localhost/Users/ashtonand
Monday, May 14, 2012
I wanted to do a little update. While I am typing this I am listening to a new "Glee" version of "Hungry like the Wolf" and I feel like trying to break dance in the living room of our first house, anyone with me? Just some pictures. Mabelle love going out biking, Ashton is not as big of a fan because he usually ends up carrying the bike. Emme is starting to eat and likes to hold the bowl if I let her. And I just noticed the pictures I have of garrett he is sleeping. Maybe I will add another… We are excited for the nicer weather and spending time outside! Garrett has passed his swimming lessons but more importantly I made it!!! and now we are going to try the next round but they are a little later in the morning so hopefully it will be easier. Love Alison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Good post!
I love the pictures and I know how you fell about carrying the bikes. I don't remember that song I will have to listen to it.
Post a Comment