Well I loved being at home this Christmas. I came back home a little scared to take care of the kids by myself again, and to not have a million other adults around to talk with all day. But things have been going well. Emmeline is a wonderful baby. We really enjoyed having so many cousins to play with. I loved not being asked to watch "shows" all the time. Although maybe that is because Garrett didn't need to ask he would just turn on the tv himself… I loved seeing everyone and Garrett now often asks to have his cousins come over, and to me that is what family gatherings are for. They may not always be easy, we may not get the most sleep, but I find that relationships grow and others are strengthened. Thank you Mom and Dad for all your work, I know it is not easy having us all there. Love you All, Alison
PS it was hard not filling this post with pictures of Finley because I have so many darn cute pictures of her!
2 comments:
I love the pictures. Anastasia is always asking about her cousins. It is a good thing that we have face time.
Great pictures alison. My favorite is the one of you and finley.
Post a Comment